2. I am a natural redhead- I do not color my hair. I did when I was in High School in Cosmetology. It fried my hair so I grew it out and chopped off the colored ends. I said never again but sometimes I wish I was a blonde or really dark brunette!
3. My first concert was Avril Lavigne with my big sister- My sister won tickets at the local radio station
4. I love the way nail salons smell- Mainly acrylic powder, I know weird right?
5. I strongly dislike raw celery- Ugh! The only time you will ever see me eating celery is if it’s in soup!
6. When I was younger living in Germany I used to be a Puerto Rican Fokloric Dancer. Me, my sister, and mom used to tour all throughout Germany doing so! haha
7. When I ran Cross Country in high school I was the worst on the team- No joke! I sometimes wish I could go back in time and run since I now realize its all mental.
8. When I greet my parents I say “Bendicion” and they say ” Que dios te Bendiga”- No matter what we always say this to each other when we arrive and leave and its rude if we don’t say it!
9. I am a army brat- My dad served for the army for 20 years so when I was younger I got to live all over the world.
10. I collect journals/diaries- Anytime I walk into a Barnes and Noble I seriously walk out with a new journal. I love journaling. I also start a new journal for every competition I do. Its funny because I have a lot that are only a quarter written into. I have stacks of them .
11. I like my bottled water room temperature- The only time you will see my drinking ice cold water is from a cup with lemon. Unless I have no other choice then room temp it is!
12.I love eggs and ketchup together.
13. I had my nose pierced when I was 19- I had it for about 6 months. It was just a stage thing for me. I love it on other people but not for me.
14. I only have one tattoo- Just ” Faith” written on my wrist… I always said I would never get a tattoo when I was younger. Since then I learned never say never. So as of my right now I don’t plan on getting a tattoo but who knows.
15. I tried out for P.Diddy’s Making the band and made the first cut- thats about it though ha ha.
16. My favorite Disney movie is “Alladin” and “The Lion King”
17.I played the Clarinet in middle school and was “First Chair” – if your in or were in band then you know what that means.
18. I like bubble baths with Brazilian radio.
19. My parents and Christopher’s parents are still married- We believe in life long marriages.
20. Family is very important to me- I am very family oriented. When I visit my mom, and if my dads gone, I go to bed with my mommy.
21. I am a middle child- One older sister and a younger brother.
22. I am a Gemini- June 17th 🙂 Don’t forget to send me presents~!
23. I am addicted to the show “Gossip Girl”- I bought all the seasons.
24. I am addicted to “Keeping up with The Kardashians”- I love them all! They are all so gorgeous!
25. I am allergic to cats- Sorry I am a doggy person! Anytime a cat comes near me I sneeze so much and my throat and nose start to itch like crazy!