So I don’t know about you but I do know that when I get bored I walk to my pantry a few times. I just stare at the food as if it’s going to change to calorie free food and somehow I can eat it while I watch Snooki and “The Situation” fight about their undying love for one another on “The Jersey Shore”. I don’t know why we eat out of boredom but we do it and those calories sure add up. The good thing is, I try to not keep any junk food in my house. My husband eats pretty healthy too but he has some healthy treats that I can’t have so we put it in one of the cabinets I can’t reach haha. Good thing I am 5 ft. tall! I would have to climb to try to get it!
What do I do in these situations? First and Foremost clean your pantry! Throw away all the junk you don’t need. Junk food is not needed if your trying to live a healthy lifestyle. If it’s out of sight, it’s out of mind!! Below I have compiled a list of things I do to keep me from eating when I am Bungry.
- Drink Green Tea– I love all the flavored kinds especially Vanilla Chai! This is perfect for night too when those late night sweet cravings come in.
- Scrapbook– I have tons of photos in my digital camera and laptop and they just stay there. Finally I got some developed and started putting albums together and scrapbooks. I love having albums and being able to show friends and family when they come over.
- Bubblebath– Absolutely relaxing and with hard training days it is so beneficial. I like using Mr. Bubbles, lavender epsom salt, and candles. Off season( glass of wine doesn’t hurt hehe)
- Coffee– Decaf or regular .. If I already had my morning java then I try to stick to decaf ones so that I don’t intake too much caffeine. My favorite flavor is anything with cinnamon.!!
- Shopping-Bored? Go to the mall to shop or even window shop your walking and burning calories. I love buying gym clothes because it motivates me to look good in them. I also like going to Sephora and Mac and trying new colors for new looks.
- Makeup– experiment with putting on your makeup a different way. I love watching makeup tutorials on YouTube.
- Facial– give yourself a facial. When I work out I sweat profusely and tend to breakout around my hairlines so I try to give myself an exfoliating mask once a week.
- Read– Books, magazines, articles online at http://www.bodybuilding.com … reading is reading so whatever it is just read.
- Posing practice- There is never too much practice! Practice makes perfect! Do your hair and makeup full out and you will enjoy your practice.
- Read my blogs- I am always going to try to write to motivate you! hehe Make sure and subscribe that way you get notified everytime I write a blog;)
Clean your pantries! No more junk! When you do this let me know if it changed your habits when your bungry;)
Thank you for this! I am enjoying reading your blog : ) I have already share a few of your articles as well : )
Oh wow THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are too friggin sweet! That means a lot!